[Fopbc] NOPBC Annual 2010 Conference pre-registration deadline approaching

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 18:38:52 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Renfranz <dblair2525 at msn.com>
To: blindkid <blindkid at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Fri, Jun 4, 2010 10:02 am
Subject: [blindkid] Conference pre-registration deadline approaching

Hello Everyone,
The pre-registration deadline for the NOPBC 2010 national conference is fast
pproaching. Pre-registration materials must be postmarked by Thursday JUNE
0, 2010.

his year's conference, Education: Top Down and Bottom Up, will take place
t the NFB convention in Dallas July 3-8.  Our program will feature exciting
peakers, our famous Cane Walk, activities for children, and workshops on
opics such as IEPs, developing independence, Braille, math, science, social
kills, and many more. Four of the six days of the convention will have
ctivities specifically designed for parents and educators.
Conference information and registration forms are attached.  Preregister now
o save money!
To sign up for the NOPBC Conference, please print and fill out the attached
orm.  (We hope to be set up for online registration next year.)  You can
lso go to the following link to print out the form:
ttp://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm10/bm1004/bm100409.htm
Mail the completed form to me, with payment, at the address listed on the
orm.
Please note the following:
   * There are separate registrations for our NOPBC conference, the whole
FB Convention, and child care.
   * Information about the NFB Convention can be found online (info at
ttp://www.nfb.org/nfb/National_Convention.asp ).
   * If you would like to sign your child up for child care (NFB Camp),
he registration deadline is June 15, 2010.  Here is the link where you can
rint out the form:
ttp://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm10/bm1004/bm100410.htm
Hope to see you there!
Pat Renfranz
reasurer, NOPBC
alt Lake City, UT
01-582-2293

o unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for blindkid:
ttp://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindkid_nfbnet.org/bluegolfshoes%40aol.com