[Fopbc] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Hingson Book Now Available for Pre-Order

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 14:00:27 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hingson <info at michaelhingson.com>
To: nfbnet-members-list <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sun, Nov 7, 2010 3:02 pm
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Hingson Book Now Available for Pre-Order

All,

At this year�s National convention I announced that I was writing a book about my 9-11 experiences and about my life lessons in general.  Since July we found a publisher, signed a contract, and wrote the first draft of the manuscript.

I am writing to let you all know that the book just this evening became available for pre order on Amazon.com.  You can visit my web site, www.michaelhingson.com, in the weeks ahead to learn more about the book.  You also can visit Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3 to place an early order of the book.  We are excited about this project as it will help, I hope, people better understand blindness and hopefully readers of Thunder Dog will grow to have more positive attitudes about what it really means to be blind.

Thanks to all of you who have been supportive of this project thus far.  This book is not just my story, but is a story about all of us.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 �Speaking with Vision�
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
Please register to learn about my up coming book,
Thunder Dog, at
www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com