[Fopbc] FOPBC's Adventures in Blind Optimism Saturday Program

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 16:41:32 UTC 2010

Hello Everone,

I am very happy to announce that our Adventures in Blind Optimism Saturday Program has
received yet another wonderful grant from the Imagination Fund! We've recently added
some new families to our group that will hopefully be able to participate in some of the
Saturday Program events; bonding, sharing and learning with other families and supporters
of blind children.

If any of you have any ideas as to events or workshops that you would like to see happen
through Adventures in Blind Optimism, please let me know. Working together, we can come
up with some pretty awesome events, changing what it means to be blind!

Thanks so much for your continued support,

Lenora J. Marten, President
Florida Organization of Parents of Blind Children
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
Chairperson, FSDB/PAC
FOPBC at aol.com
904-777-5976 / 904-229-9554