[Fopbc] Fw: [Blindattic] BrailleNote Apex for sale

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:47:56 UTC 2011

Really good price for an Apex.

Sherri
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Hegle" <sdhradio at gmail.com>
To: <blindattic at blindtreasures.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:11 AM
Subject: [Blindattic] BrailleNote Apex for sale

I am posting this for a friend:

I would like to sell my BrailleNote Apex as soon as possible.  It was
purchased in July of 2010. It is  in excellent condition.  It comes with

flash drive, an SD card, the Oxford American Dictionary, has Bluetooth and
Wi-Fi

and is updated to the most current keysoft version 9.1.

I'm asking $4,000 for it which is quite a bit off the original price. Please
contact

me as soon as possible at 414-259-6070 or my cell 414-217-5124.  My email
address

is

terris54 at att.net

Thank you,