[Fopbc] NOPBC / NFB National Convention Orlando Mentor

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 15:46:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm looking forward to meeting you in Orlando at the NOPBC / NFB 2011 National Convention!
I will be getting into Orlando this afternoon and will give you a call tomorrow morning.
We could meet at registration, family hospitality, NFBF hospitality suite, lunch, dinner etc. I will
try to accommodate your schedule as best I can. My goal is to answer questions and make suggestions
that will hopefully enhance your convention experience.

My cell phone number is 904-229-9554

Thank you and have a safe trip,

Lenora J. Marten, President
Florida Organization of Parents of Blind Children

NFB-Florida Secretary
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
FOPBC at aol.com
904-777-5976 / 904-229-9554