[Fopbc] Thru Our Eyes, interview, Anil Lewis, Washington Seminar Updates, Wed. Feb. 15, 8:00 pm eastern

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 15:28:38 UTC 2012

********
On Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 8:00 pm,eastern, Joe Ruffalo, host of Thru Our Eyes will interview Anil Lewis, director of strategic communications at the National Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
The interview will discuss and feature the history of the Washington Seminar, the current issues presented to the Congressional leaders in early February, any updates and our next steps to change what it means to be blind.

Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an
internet access To listen to the live show via phone, call:
 1 347 215 7037.
 ***

 To listen/view log into:
 www.thruoureyes.org
 or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
 m.thruoureyes.org
 Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down
 the page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video
 To listen to the live show via phone, call:
 1 347 215 7037.
 To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
 1 888 572 0141
Enjoy the interview!