[Fopbc] Fwd: Magic Ponies

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 14:34:48 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Office Mail <Info_focb at bellsouth.net>
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 2:33 pm
Subject: Magic Ponies

Dear Parents,
The Florida Outreach Center for the Blind's "Kids' Club" has been invited to visit the magic little ponies at the Animal Sanctuary  in Loxahatchee, Florida. This is a free event and everyone must wear hard/tennis shoes and sign the attached liability form. The visit will take place at 4:00 PM on Saturday, August 18, 2012. Please RSVP immediately so an account can be given to the zoo.
Unfortunately, this event is for visually impaired children only so no siblings are permitted due to limited ponies and staff. If you have questions or need directions to the zoo, please feel free to contact me at the telephone number below.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 642-0005
Cell: (561) 714-4143
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33461
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!