[Fopbc] Introducing myself yet

Carlos Schreiber cassa54 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:57:39 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all? My name is Carlos  Schreiber, and I just became a member of this mailing list a couple weeks ago!,  but I haven’t really introduce myself. Just to let you all know, I’m from Peru and my first language is Spanish.  However, I currently live in Boca Raton Florida, . I hope to talk to you all soon.  Thanks so much and God bless you. P.S. By the way, I just wanted to ask you, do you know  how can I subscribe to the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children?  Just wondering. Thanks again.