[Fopbc] Introducing myself yet

FABbS Pres. nfbfabs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 14:33:41 UTC 2014

  Good morning,
My name is Paul Martinez, I am the president of the Florida Association of blind students. We welcome you all to the listserv where we share many questions and ideas. Lenora Martin is a great person to talk to as she runs the parents division. If you are a student I extremely encourage you to join the group you can do that by calling me at 813-390-5720. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me and I will try answering as many questions as I can.

Thanks best wishes

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone