[Fopbc] Incorporating The Expanded Core Curriculum at home

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:33:34 UTC 2015

Dear Parents,

I hope things are going well.  I have been reading about the
areas of the Expanded Core Curriculum for the visually impaired.
When I was in elementary school I worked on each area of the
curriculum individually.  Learning to read and write braille was
a struggle for me before my third-grade year began.  How do you
incorporate the areas of the Expanded Core Curriculum into the
lives of your children at home? I look forward to reading your