[FOPBC] Intro

Jorge Alejandro Paez iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:21:01 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.
My name is Jorge, and I’m a member of the NFB of Florida, the state wide chapter and the Greater Broward chapter as well as being part of the NFB nationally, FLAGDU and NAGDU.
I’m totally blind, 25 and run several advocacy initiatives and I’m starting to get involved in grassroots community organizing as well.
I joined this list to support the group, and be a resource for all of you, and to provide a different prospective as someone who grew up with sighted parents and was there from the other side, so to speak.
So if any of you have any questions at all that you don’t want to post on the list or any info about anything I write on here please feel free to message me offline whenever.
I’m here to help.

Jorge A. Paez

iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com <mailto:iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com>