[Gabs] Corrected Omission FW: NFB of GA President's Update for June 2018

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Tue Jun 19 02:15:56 UTC 2018

Dear members and supporters,

After sending this message, I realized that I failed to acknowledge the
assistance of an important individual in our Transition program back in
April. Garrick Scott played a key role in the weekend, making important
connections with our students. He played a critical role in reaching our
students and it was excellent to have him on the team.

If I have left out other names, I do sincerely apologize. Know that I value
the work being done by all of you to advance the efforts of the National
Federation of the Blind of Georgia.

With regrets,

Greg Aikens

President, NFB of Georgia