[Gopbc] Don't forget to book your room and register for the 2017 NFB of GA Convention!

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Tue Sep 19 01:56:21 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline to book your room for the NFB of
GA State Convention is this Friday, September 22.

Here's a quick recap of the convention hotel information:

Holiday Inn Airport North

1380 Virginia Ave.

Atlanta, GA, 30344

Room rates are $89 for standard rooms (doubles or king) and $119 for suites.

The above prices do not include taxes and service fees.

You can reserve your room by calling

404-305-9990,

404-669-1214,

or

clicking here to visit the hotel website.

The Group Block Code is NFB.

The convention runs from October 13-15 but the group rate is available
starting thee night of October 12 and ending the night of October 15.

For more info about state convention and to register, visit
https://nfbga.org/the-2017-annual-state-convention/

Please contact me or any of the NFB of GA board if you have questions about
convention.

Looking forward to seeing you in October.

Greg Aikens, President

 <http://www.nfbga.org/> National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

Email:  <mailto:gaikens at nfbga.org> gaikens at nfbga.org

Cell: (404) 444-8661