[Greater-baltimore] Wii Contest Up and Running!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Nov 24 02:52:31 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

Yes, it's the moment you've all been waiting for...  The Wii contest is up
and running!  Purchase a ticket (or two or three) for $10 apiece, and you
could win a Wii video game system, plus $300!  Believe me, this is a hot
item, so even if you know you wouldn't want to use this yourself you should
buy a ticket or two--you can always sell the Wii, or give it to someone who
might enjoy it.  Also, and more important, please publicize this contest far
and wide to all of your friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc.  We are selling
1000 tickets.  If we can sell them all, that's $10000 for our affiliate.  I
know we can find many good uses for this money!

      To purchase tickets, please visit

HYPERLINK
"http://www.nfbmd.org/Wii/WiiRules.html"http://www.nfbmd.org/Wii/WiiRules.ht
ml

This is the URL you should give to others when telling them about the
contest so they can buy tickets too.  Act fast; the contest ends on December
24th, unless all tickets are sold before that date.  There will be a link on
our NFBMD homepage soon.  Thanks to Tony Olivero for all of his work on this
contest, as well as Lloyd Rasmussen for putting a link on the homepage.

Now, let's buy and sell some tickets!  Wii can do it!

Melissa

Checked by AVG.
10:59 AM