[Greater-baltimore] Help Needed to Promote Computer Access

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 21:24:37 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Could you use $50?  Read below and take action.  Please send me an email to
let me know if and when you are selected for the study.

Thanks,
Sharon

Graig Sauer is a doctoral student at Towson University, studying under Drs.
Lazar, Hochheiser, and Feng. He is creating a research study to learn more
about how blind users interact with security tools on the web.  With a
better understanding of how users interact with security tools on the web,
we can come up with ways to improve the user experience. He is requesting
participants to help with data collection.

Time expected:  30-45 Minutes
Dates: Study to start the week of Jan 26th
Purpose: Evaluate the accessibility and usability of a new web-based
security tool

Location of the study: Towson University, or the participants workplace or
home, if requested

Participants Needed: Blind individuals, age 18 or older, who are screen
reader users, and not able to use screen magnification software

Requirements: Experience using the JAWS screen Reader, and a basic knowledge
of using an Internet web browser.

Each participant will receive $50 for their participation

For more information, please contact graig.sauer at gmail.com

Thank you!