[Greater-baltimore] Books on tape

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jan 16 20:34:37 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

A gentleman named Lenny Schleider has generously donated some books on
cassette tape to our chapter.  If you are interested in any of the
following books, please let me know and I will give it to you tomorrow
at the chapter meeting.  The books that are not claimed will be reviewed
at the chapter meeting and given out on a first-come, first-served
basis.  You are welcome to keep the book on tape that you select;
however, if you do not plan to re-read it, you can bring it back so that
another of your fellow Federationists can enjoy it.  All of these books
are unabridged. Keep in mind that these books are on cassette tape; if
you normally listen to books on CD or in a digital format, you might
want to forego claiming or borrowing one of these books so that someone
who needs or prefers cassettes can use them.  The titles available are:

The Street Lawyer by John Grisham
Merrick by Anne Rice
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans
The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follett
The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
Monster by Jonathan Kellerman
Dreamcatcher by Stephen King
Timeline by Michael Crichton
Omerta by Mario Puzzo
The Cold Six Thousand by James Ellroy
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
A certain Justice by P.D. James
Black House by Stephen King and peter Straub
One Door Away from Heaven by Dean Koontz

If you are interested in any of these books, please e-mail me at
cdanielsen at nfb.org or let me know tomorrow morning.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen