[Greater-baltimore] Transition Club Chili Dinner Fund Raiser---WEWANT YOU!!!

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Wed Jan 21 23:40:55 UTC 2009

Mary Jo,

I am scheduled to speak to the mmembership seminar at some time on the
31st.  I would love to help out for a while outside of that time.

Mark

Mark A. Riccobono
Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
1800 Johnson Street
Baltimore, Maryland   21230
Phone: (410) 659-9314 ext. 2357
Fax: (410) 659-5129
Email: mriccobono at nfb.org
Web: www.nfb.org

Join the Braille Literacy movement through our Braille Readers Are
Leaders Literacy Campaign:
http://tinyurl.com/6jdajq
Read more at:
http://www.braille.org
Or follow the campaign using Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/brailleliteracy

Get some Straight Talk About Vision Loss:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Straight_Talk.asp