[Greater-baltimore] Bus from Detroit Airport to Marriott

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 22:18:20 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

Today, I booked my hotel room for convention.  I was a bit worried  about the
$40 cab fare each way from the hotel to the airport, so I asked about
cheaper transportation and learned the following:

There is a bus that picks up from Baggage Claim at both airport terminals
every half hour on week days and every hour on weekends.  The fare is  $1.50. It
drops off two blocks from the Marriott.  It also does the return  trip to the
airport for the same fare.  It is the Fort Street bus  #125.

I was really excited about this because it means I can save $77 in
transportation costs and wanted to share the information with all of you.   Hope this
helps.

Ronza

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220863691x1201421954/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID