[Greater-baltimore] asking a vavor

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Sat May 23 21:05:18 UTC 2009

Hello All,
As I am still recovering from my fall, I am not as of yet able to walk to
the grocery store. I am needing to get a few things, is not much, but they
are heavy things. I need to use my stamps to purchase the groceries. But the
issue with that is that I must go to the store and buy them myself. So if
anyone out there can drive and has a bit of time, who can help me get to the
store for those few things, but as well can take me in my chair, and help.
Please let me know by email at queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com

I am sorry for asking for the help, but hope everyone understands.
Thank you,
Marsha

database 4098 (20090522) __________

http://www.eset.com