[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder and chapter picnic

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu May 14 18:44:34 UTC 2009

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the monthly meeting of the
Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind will
take place on Saturday, May 16.  There will be no breakfast served on
Saturday because our annual chapter picnic is taking place after the
meeting.  The meeting will begin precisely at 10 a.m. and the picnic
will immediately follow the meeting at about noon.  As convention nears
we have a lot to discuss, and Darlene Barker and her picnic committee
have worked very hard to make sure we'll have plenty of delicious food,
so don't miss the meeting and picnic this Saturday!

If you have items for the meeting agenda, please let me know.  I look
forward to seeing all of you on Saturday morning.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations