[Greater-baltimore] Goalball on the 30th

Natalie Shaheen nlshaheen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:33:41 UTC 2009

Good Day,
I made this announcement at the chapter meeting on Saturday; but for those
of you who could not make it or didn't catch all the details here it is
again:

Friday October 30th at 5:00pm there will be a goalball open gym at 101 Wells
(the apartment complex across form the NFB Jernigan Institute).  Some of us
played a few weeks a go and had a good time.  Come join us for some
goalball.  Don't know anything about the sport?  NO PROBLEM!  Just bring
your sleepshades and we will teach you!  If you plan to attend shoot me an
email so i know how many people to expect.  If you have questions i can also
answer those via email!

Have a great week!
Natalie Shaheen