[Greater-baltimore] Last Call for Pre-registration and Talent Night Info

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 18 19:09:14 UTC 2009

Hello, all.

This is a reminder that pre-registration closes on Friday, October 23.
Please be sure to get your money in on or before this date. Don't forget,
the price for the parents lunch, seniors lunch, and banquet goes up after
Friday. Remember to bring your pre-registration confirmation when you pick
up your packet.

Friday night at the convention is talent night.  Bring your singing voices,
dance skills, poetry reading capabilities, you name it.  From 8 until 11
we'll be having the annual Federation talent show.  We will provide a sound
system, microphones, Etc.  You provide the talent.  Don't miss it.  The NFB
of Maryland is full of wonderful entertainment with kids from 2 to 92
participating.

If you have musical backup tracks on CD or thumb drive, bring them along.
If you need musical backup for your favorite song, let Mike Bullis know and
he'll see if your song is available.  Contact him at: mabullis at hotmail.com

Shraon Maneki