[Greater-baltimore] State Board Meeting Tomorrow

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Dec 17 19:34:11 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry for the short notice-I meant to post this days ago!  There
will be a state board meeting following the repast tomorrow.  The meeting
will begin between 1:30 and 2; as close to 1:30 as possible.  The location
of the meeting is the fourth floor conference room.  This meeting is public,
so we would welcome everyone's attendance.  I know this will be a long day
with the chapter meeting and repast, but since we are all together anyway,
why not stay a little longer and find out what's happening in the Maryland
affiliate.

See you tomorrow.

Melissa