[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Dec 17 19:41:26 UTC 2010

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the monthly meeting of the
Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will
take place tomorrow, December 18, at 10 a.m. in the main conference room
at the National Center for the blind, 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore.
Because our annual Christmas repast will follow the meeting, there will
be no breakfast served tomorrow morning. The annual Christmas repast
will take place immediately following the chapter meeting, which as
usual will conclude around noon. Our chapter secretary Renee West is in
charge of coordinating the repast, so if you have agreed to help with
the meal in some way or would like to do so, please contact her at
rwest at nfb.org or by calling the Center at (410) 659-9314 and dialing
extension 2411. Renee will especially need help with the serving of the
meal and cleaning up afterwards, so please consider volunteering to help
with these tasks if you have not already done so. I am sure that the
repast will be a time of good food, good fellowship and good fun for
all, and as usual our chapter meeting will be packed with information
about Federation activities at the local, state, and national levels. I
look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning!

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations