[Greater-baltimore] [Mdpobc] MDPOBC Breakfast and Bake Auction-CORRECTION

The Jacobs Family bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 14:27:21 UTC 2010

Hey Guys:

Now we're in a real pickle here!  because of the storm, MSB has postponed
the "Braille Challenge" till when?  February 20!  The very same date and
time of our MDPOBC Breakfast/Bake Auction!!  What does anyone propose we do?
We really should have representation at that Braille Challenge!  That's very
important, as far as I'm concerned.  However, the other issue is, that the
MDPOBC Breakfast/Bake Auction is just as important as well!  Looks like Bill
and I may have to split up.  He goes one place.  Me, another.  This means
that I will be in search of overnight care for Virginia and David beginning
Friday Night.  I, for one, do not expect Bill to be helping in the kitchen
or behind that counter with both children under foot!  Absolutely not!  nor
will I expect them to sit behind big lines of long tables while I tend to a
booth at the Braille Challenge!  They'd be bored stiff!  If we're splitting
up, we must have plans for the children and I'm going to work on that T O D
A Y!!

If anyone has other ideas, shout!!

Bernie