[Greater-baltimore] All Hands Needed in Annapolis

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 5 19:18:49 UTC 2010

Hello All:

The Hearings for our Braille Standards Bills will be on Wednesday, February
10 and Wednesday, February 17. The Hearing for SB230 on February 10 will be
in the Miller Senate Office Building, room 2W. The Hearing on HB413 will be
in the Lowe House Office Building, Room 131.

Transportation from the National Center for the Blind will leave at 11:30
a.m. both days. Please call Mrs. Maurer if you can attend.

Everyone who plans to go should let me know as well.

We need to let Delegates and Senators know that this Bill is important. Come
to Annapolis so that blind children of the future have a chance to become
literate.

Thanks for your help.

Sharon