[Greater-baltimore] Everyman Theater production at LBPH

Jim McCarthy jmccarthynfb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 18 10:35:54 UTC 2010

This is a nice chance to see top theater in Baltimore.  I urge any who can
and who is interested to come to the library in support of this program.
Though the information asks for 8 days notice, that is not necessary given
the snow.  If you are interested in coming, it would be helpful if you
contacted Shawnta Wilson just so we have a count.  This is a valuable
opportunity for blind Marylanders to see top theater and become acquainted
with it.  I encourage as many as can to come to LBPH Friday, February 19.

Jim McCarthy

j0217144

Drama Program

Friday, February 19, 2010

12:00 pm-2:00 pm

The Maryland State Library for the Blind & Physically Handicapped invites
you to

a special performance of scenes from

Two Rooms

by Lee Blessing

Presented by Baltimore's Everyman Theatre at  Maryland State Library for the
Blind & Physically Handicapped at 415 Park Avenue, Baltimore

Light refreshments to be furnished by the Friends of the Library.

To register please call Shawnta Wilson at (410) 230-2451 or email
swilson at lbph.lib.md.us.  Please respond by Friday, February 12.

Accommodations for individuals with disabilities available upon request.

Please contact us eight (8) business days prior to the event.