[Greater-baltimore] Everyman Theater production at LBPH

Michael Bullis mabullis at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:29:17 UTC 2010

Hi Jim:
It would be helpful if, when you send this type of message, and you want me
to attend, you could make it work related.
For example: We're having a presentation by Everyman Theater this Friday
which would benefit your technology program because we might use a
microphone.
Or, how about?  Our presentation from the Everyman theater will include
opportunities before and after for you to talk to other attendees about very
important information that your program might wish to share.
You see how this works??  If you say anything that even gives me some excuse
that I might find this event work related, I can then come down there.
Although, I must say, since five guys is closed I'm still in very deep
mourning and have been unable to come to the library.  I'm concerned that I
will break down in uncontrollable sobs and be unable to focus on the event
in question.
Mike