[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Mar 19 15:26:24 UTC 2010

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is just a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore
Chapter will take place tomorrow morning. The meeting will be held in
the auditorium at the NFB Jernigan Institute because our usual location,
the main conference room, is reserved for another event. Breakfast,
prepared by the wonderful program facilities staff, will be served at 9
a.m. and the meeting will follow at 10 a.m. In addition to our usual
agenda items, including the Presidential Release and state report,
representatives from SunTrust Bank will be visiting us to let us know
about their services. please e-mail or call me with any other items you
have for the meeting agenda. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations