[Greater-baltimore] Information about SunTrust

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Mar 22 15:18:16 UTC 2010

Dear fellow Federationists;

As many of you know, Corey Robey, manager of the Federal Hill branch of
SunTrust Bank, and a colleague visited us on Saturday to talk about
benefits available to NFB members and employees for banking with that
institution. I am attaching an electronic copy of a flyer with
information about these benefits, and also pasting below some
information I received from Mr. Robey by e-mail. If you have any
questions, you can visit your nearest SunTrust Branch or contact Mr.
Robey by calling (410) 385-4006.

Sincerely:

chris Danielsen, Chapter President

SunTrust At Work Solid Choice Checking (some of the benefits)

Free Non-SunTrust ATM Transactions- Four free/statement cycle

Refunds of non-SunTrust ATM transaction fees charged by other
institutions for using their ATM's- Up to $10 maximum per statement
cycle

Free SunTrust checks

NSF (insufficient funds) items waived- 1 free/rolling 12 months

Free Equifax identity theft protection and credit monitoring

Consumer loan/line of credit discounts

Free travelers cheques, money orders, and cashier's checks

Free check images

Free Online Banking with Bill Pay, Free Mobile Banking, and Free 24/7
Automated Telephone Banking

Free or discounted safe deposit box

Free SunTrust Check Card with the option to enroll in free SunTrust
Rewards

The opportunity to earn up to $150 for new clients (or $100 for existing
clients) for using our Free Online Banking with Bill Pay

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street