[Greater-baltimore] Braille Spectator

Berggren, John JBerggren at nfb.org
Wed May 12 14:55:12 UTC 2010

Hey, Melissa, it's John Berggren at the Center.  I got my Spectator last
week at home.  Actually, I got two of them.  One at my current address
of 506 S Bethel Street and one next door at my old address of 508 S
Bethel Street.

I'd be happy to get just one and save the affiliate a tiny bit of money.
To go a step further, as long as you or somebody on the Baltimore
Chapter discussion list makes an announcement that the electronic
version is available, I'd be happy to save the printing costs altogether
and read it online.  Either way is fine by me.

Thanks a bunch.

Regards,
John

John Berggren