[Greater-baltimore] Help Needed

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Nov 18 01:57:22 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Once again it's time to stuff envelopes for our year end appeal letter.
This is a project generously taken on by members of the Greater Baltimore
Chapter every year.  This year, due to varying circumstances, we are getting
to this project a bit later than usual.  We need to get all of the letters
stuffed and everything delivered to the bulk mail house before Thanksgiving.
Therefore, I am proposing the following in order to get this project done.

                First of all, if any of you can come to the chapter meeting
early and either forego breakfast or eat a quick breakfast so you can help
stuff envelopes it would be greatly appreciated.  I am hoping to have
everything set up in the lunch room and someone will be at the center by 8
AM to let people in and make sure they know what needs to be done.  (If any
of these plans change I will let everyone know as soon as possible.)
President Danielsen has also said it will be all right to stuff envelopes
quietly during the meeting itself.  If all envelopes are not stuffed by the
time the meeting ends, people could stay for a bit after the meeting in
order to stuff them.  If that still is not enough labor to get all of the
envelopes stuffed, we will be having a stuffing party at 5 PM Monday,
November 22.  All envelopes must be stuffed by Tuesday morning, November 23,
so they can be delivered to the bulk mail house on time.  So, please come
early or stay late on Saturday if you can.  If everything gets done we will
not have to worry about Monday.  Thank you so much in advance for your help
with this important project.  The affiliate gets many donations as a result
of these letters, and these donations would not come to us without your hard
work in stuffing the envelopes.

I hope to see many of you Saturday!

Melissa