[Greater-baltimore] Greater Baltimore Chapter Meeting

Jim McCarthy jmccarthynfb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 19 11:58:42 UTC 2010

Fellow Federationists:

Chris Danielsen is in South Carolina spending time with his Grandmother who
has recently been moved to hospice care. We should keep him and his family
in our thoughts and prayers. I will be leading the meeting tomorrow of the
chapter.

Our meeting will be in the auditorium, not the conference room. This is
because our national board is having its meeting there. The chapter meeting
begins at 10:00 a.m. as usual. We expect a visit from a Yellow Cab
representative, which I am sure will be lively. Any of you who want time on
the agenda should let me know today by sending an email to
jmccarthynfb at earthlink.net or calling me at (443) 743-6137 or at home at
(410) 366-3242. If you don't reach me through one of these methods, let me
know before the meeting tomorrow of your desire to offer announcements to
the chapter and time will be found if possible. I'm looking forward to
seeing all of you tomorrow at our National Center for the Blind.

Jim McCarthy