[Greater-baltimore] from Aloma regarding Monument Lighting reply

Aloma Bouma abouma at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 15:12:43 UTC 2010

 Yes, I deliberately replied to the list.  I thought you should all know that, if I am still sick, that Steve might need some additional help this time especially in the afternoon from around 3-6.  If any of you can help please give Steve a call.  Just thought you should know that I might not be of as much help this year and that I didn't reply to the chapter list in error.  Thanks, Aloma