[Greater-baltimore] NFBMD Convention in Annapolis - Focus Group Study

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 11:30:35 UTC 2010

Fellow Federationists,
John Schoeberlein, a graduate student at Towsan University is interested in
 conducting focus groups as part of his studies on learning methods and
technology media used by the blind.  He had been scheduled to conduct these
focus groups after last weekend's Greater Baltimore Chapter Meeting but has
generously consented to reschedule for this Friday at our State  Convention.
 He will need 5-20 people for each focus group, and we're  hoping to have
one session each at 3:00, 5:00, and 7:00.

Please email me if you are available to participate in the focus  group.
It will take about an hour.  Please also indicate your  preferred time.
Though we will do our best to accommodate you, please keep  in mind that we may
need to adjust John's schedule a little depending on the  volume of

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact John (copied above)
or me.

Thank you,
Ronza