[Greater-baltimore] Live Streaming of the 2010 NFB of Maryland Convention

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Thu Oct 21 21:26:07 UTC 2010

Dear Friends,

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland will provide live
streaming of its annual convention this weekend. Beginning with the
Friday, October 22nd, Board Meeting (4 p.m. Eastern) you can tune in to
the proceedings of the Maryland affiliate and share in the excitement of
the convention.

In addition to the Friday afternoon Board Meeting, the Saturday and
Sunday general convention sessions as well as the annual banquet will be
available to those who can not be in attendance in Annapolis. To find
the convention streaming link, the convention agenda, and other
convention information, visit:

 http://nfbmd.org/events/2010StateConvention.html
<http://nfbmd.org/events/2010StateConvention.html>

The direct link to tune into the convention stream is

http://nfbmd.org/con09/listen.m3u <http://nfbmd.org/con09/listen.m3u>

We are sorry that everyone can not be with us in Annapolis to share in
the work of the NFB of Maryland but we are pleased that you can listen
to the proceedings in real time. We also encourage you to follow the NFB
of Maryland on Twitter http://www.twitter.org/nfbmd in order to keep up
with convention activities and affiliate news.

We hope you will tune in this weekend to be part of our movement in
Maryland.

Yours in the Federation,

Mark Riccobono