[Greater-baltimore] meeting and repast reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Dec 16 14:00:03 UTC 2011

Dear friends:

Tomorrow is the final meeting for 2011 of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind of Maryland. please remember that no breakfast will be served tomorrow; instead, our annual Christmas repast (a fancy word for feast) will follow the chapter meeting. Please plan to stay for the repast, as there will be lots of good food and fellowship. Tomorrow we will hold our chapter elections so that we are prepared to start off the new year. Those of you who are volunteering to help with serving the repast will need to leave the meeting early at the call of repast co-chair Meleah Jensen, who along with Tracey Hall-Hennigan has done an outstanding job of putting the feast together.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow to wrap up a great year and celebrate the holidays together.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations