[Greater-baltimore] A Big Thank You

Jensen, Meleah mjensen at nfb.org
Mon Dec 19 14:39:14 UTC 2011

Good morning fellow Federationists!
I hope that everyone enjoyed Saturday's Repast! I want to thank everyone who brought food. Everything was delicious! I would also like to thank everyone who served, marshaled and/or helped with clean-up You all did an excellent job and I know this event would have not been the success it was without each of you being willing to step-up and serve.

I want to especially thank Ken and Ellen Ringlein, Becky Keller and Ann-Marie Laney for their help with setting up and finishing things at the end so this exhausted chair could get off her feet.

A huge thanks also goes to Mary Ellen Thompson for all of her advice, food prep, help with clean-up and words of encouragement. I appreciate your help more than you know. Having your help made my job a million times easier!

Lastly, but certainly not least I'd like to thank the NCB facilities staff for pitching in and helping with clean-up.

It was my pleasure to work with each one of you and I look forward to doing it again next year!

May you all have a joyous and blessed Christmas and a very happy new year!.

Warmest regards,
Meleah