[Greater-baltimore] Greeters

Amy Phelps aphelps at BISM.org
Fri Feb 18 17:01:24 UTC 2011

From: greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Danielsen, Chris
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:59 AM
To: NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Greater-baltimore] Greeters

From: greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Amy Phelps
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:38 AM
To: NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List

What time do you need me there?

Thanks!
Amy C. Phelps
410-737-2642
Check out information about our summer youth program: Independence 2011 Help sponsor our youth program activities Donate Take the NCLB at BISM  in Baltimore on March 26. For information: National Certification in Literary Braille

"...given proper training and opportunity, the average blind person can do the average job in the average place of business and do it as well as his or her sighted neighbor..." Freedom for the Blind, James H. Omvig Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.