[Greater-baltimore] New product survey

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Feb 24 16:08:08 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists:

I have been asked to pass along the following. Please take time to participate in this survey if you can.

Chris

Hello!
Please help our design team!

At the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University, a group of MBA students is designing a high-quality talking watch for the blind and vision impaired.

The link below will take you to a 10-question survey asking your opinion about features that should be included in this new product.

Here is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FBY826B<blocked::http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FBY826B>

Please don't delay!

Responses prior to March 1 will be included in a presentation to key decision-makers regarding this product. Thank you for your input. We look forward to providing a product that delivers genuine value.

Kathleen Wolff
MBA Candidate
EMBA17, Date of Graduation, April 2012

Christopher S. Danielsen