[Greater-baltimore] Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 21:21:04 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I am sorry to report that a long time federationist and friend Wilnetta
Sutton died suddenly shortly before Christmas. There will be a Memorial
Service for Wilnetta at 11am on Thursday January 6th at the Northwood Appol
United Methodist Church.

4499 Lochraven Blvd.
Baltimore, MD

It is at the North East corner of Coldspring Ln. and Lochraven.

Wilnetta was also a long time member of the Greater Baltimore Chapter. At
our 40th NFBMD convention she gave a presentation on the history which
included our 1st NFBMD convention. Our sympathy to her husband, Clearman.

Sharon Maneki