[Greater-baltimore] Annapolis Day Is Coming

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 21:33:19 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Now that we are in a new year it is time to get ready for Annapolis. Please
save the date January 27th.

This year we will be strengthening Maryland's Civil Rights laws. If you have
had difficulty gaining access to hotels, amusement parks, entertainment
venues etc, please send me a message offline giving your experience with
discrimination. I am also looking for recent problems with access to
websites, kiosks, etc. Have you had difficulty with banks or other financial
services? Do you have access problems because you have a guide dog? Please
send this information to me ASAP but no later then January 8th.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. By working together we will change
what it means to be blind in Maryland.

Sharon Maneki