[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jan 14 16:05:24 UTC 2011

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind of Maryland will take place tomorrow morning at 10 a.m., at the headquarters of the National Federation of the Blind, 200 east Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230. Because the "Million Dollar Seminar" for the Imagination Fund is taking place this weekend at the NCB, the meeting will be held in the auditorium rather than in our usual conference room. Breakfast, provided by our first vice president Jim McCarthy and his wife Terri Uttermohlen, will be served at 9 a.m. If you have items for the meeting agenda, please give me a call or send me an e-mail. Items that will be discussed include the upcoming Washington Seminar, Day in Annapolis, and the Blind driver Challenge demonstration at the Daytona International Speedway, to take place January 29. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations