[Greater-baltimore] The Jacobs are hooked!! Gotta keep on gettin' 'em!!

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Sun Jan 23 13:28:10 UTC 2011

Good Morning!  I need to address this question to Jimm McCarthy and Terry because Unfortunately, I do not have their email in my address book.  Where in the world did you ever find these phantabulous bagels?  Bill and I are hopelessly hooked and I've gotta find out where to keep on gettin' 'em!  You can eoither email me offlist bandbjacobs at verizon.net or call me at home: 410-455-5311.

Have a blast today!

Bernie