[Greater-baltimore] FW: Funeral arrangements

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Sat Mar 26 13:51:20 UTC 2011

Dear Friends,]

I'm passing along a note from Mike Bullis regarding funeral arrangements for our member Connie Taylor. Please continue to keep Mike, and Connie's family, in your prayers. If you think you can help with arrangements to stream Connie's funeral arrangements on the Internet, please let me or Mike know. Also, let me know if you would like transportation to the funeral home, as Aloma Bouma has graciously agreed to work on arrangements.

Chris

  _____