[Greater-baltimore] Exciting News about Matthew Lipsey and Josh Lipsey

Maurice Peret mperet at BISM.org
Mon Oct 3 15:17:36 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Mindy Lipsey [mailto:mindy_lipsey at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 11:18 AM
Subject: (MDList) Exciting News about Matthew Lipsey and Josh Lipsey

Exciting news to share!

Matthew and Josh Lipsey both received the coveted "Right Stuff Award" during graduation ceremonies at SPACE CAMP® on Sept 29th, at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center® in Huntsville, Alabama. They was chosen over hundreds of other students for the top award this week.

“This is the highest award we can bestow upon our trainees,” according to Samantha Petersen, Aerospace Programs Manager at SPACE CAMP. “We look for certain qualities such as leadership, decision making and the willingness to seek and share knowledge in those we will nominate for the award. Matt and Josh have all of those qualities,” she adds.  Right Stuff Award winners are typically young adults who demonstrate they are preparing to become the leaders of their generation.

SPACE CAMP, with more than a half-million graduates, is a world-renowned, educational program designed to help produce the next generation of scientists, engineers, mathematicians and explorers by using a space science curriculum to create excitement among students for math and science. For more information, visit www.spacecamp.com
* Home page: http://www.mdsupport.org