[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder and a note about breakfast

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Sun Oct 2 17:06:48 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the monthly meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the blind will take place this coming Saturday, October 8, rather than on the third Saturday of the month as usual. The reason for this change is to avoid conflict with the Baltimore Running Festival, which tends to interfere with the ability of our members to get to the meeting. The meeting will take place at the usual location, the main conference room at the NFB Jernigan Institute, located at 200 East wells Street at Jernigan Place in South Baltimore. Breakfast, provided by members Maurice Peret and Lou Ann Blake, will be served in the dining room at 9 a.m.

Please note: The chapter has supplies which are intended to be used by those serving breakfast, including coffee, paper products, and so forth. These supplies are located on a cart that is placed in the kitchen prior to each chapter meeting. Those preparing or assisting with breakfast are not to use supplies that are found in the refrigerators or cabinets of the dining room and kitchen itself; these supplies belong to the NFB Jernigan Institute and are used to serve guests visiting our facility. If absolutely necessary, supplies can be taken from the staff lunchroom, but not--repeat not--from the dining room supplies. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Another e-mail will follow shortly with more details about the meeting agenda and our planned chapter outing after the meeting.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President