[Greater-baltimore] Another Convention Reminder

Mary Jo Hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:38:17 UTC 2011

Hi Sharon and Melissa,
	Just checking in with both of you to see if any arrangements could
or have been made for Rachael Griter, the student at Peabody I've introduced
you both to, to attend state convention.  She is interested in going to
state convention but would need financial support in coming.  I think she
has a great deal of potential and could be a very valuable asset to our
student division if we could get her involved.  She is about 22 years old.
She likes the NFB and wants to get more involved too.  I haven't talked to
her much as I've been out of town, but I know if she is free that weekend,
she would be interested in coming.  But, she cannot afford it on her student
budget.  In any case, I'm just trying to help us get her connected.   Don't
know if there is any financial support available for her to come, but for
what it's worth, I just thought I'd check in.  Please let me know if I can
help connect you all again.
Thanks,
 Mary Jo