[Greater-baltimore] Please Visit our Sponsors and Exhibitors at the 2011 NFBMD Convention in Ocean City

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Thu Oct 27 21:18:31 UTC 2011

        Dear Federationists:

It is finally here, our annual gathering as a Federation family at our NFB of Maryland convention. I hope that everyone has a safe and uneventful trip to Ocean City.

When you arrive tomorrow, I want to encourage you to take some time to stop by and visit our sponsors and exhibitors. Our sponsors and exhibitors offer great products and services and their support helps to make the convention possible. You can show your appreciation by visiting their tables and taking advantage of what they have to offer to the blind of Maryland. The exhibits will be available on Friday only and will run from 1:00 to 6:00 PM in the Maryland Room. Below is a list of our sponsors and exhibitors for the 2011 NFB of Maryland Convention.

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland would like to thank our 2011 convention sponsors:
INDEPENDENCE SPONSORS
* Blind Industries and Services of Maryland Rehabilitation Division
Offering free life skills rehabilitation programs for blind and low vision people of all ages.
http://bism.org/rehab.cfm
* Maryland Technology Assistance Program (MD-TAP)
providing assistive technology and tools to help Marylanders with disabilities and seniors enjoy the same rights and opportunities as other citizens.
http://www.mdod.state.md.us/MTAP%20Home.aspx
* Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Conducting clinical research on sleep disorders and the totally blind learn more at
24sleepwake.com

EQUALITY SPONSOR:
* Municipal Employees Credit Union
www.mecu.com<http://www.mecu.com>

Friday Exhibitors:
* DISM Rehabilitation Division
* Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
* Envision America
* Freedom Scientific
* I C.A.N. Foundation
* Integration Technologies Group, Inc
* Maryland DORS Office for Blindness and Vision Services
* Maryland State Library for the Blind & Physically Handicapped
* Maryland Technology Assistance Program
* NFB Access Technology
* NFBMD Parents of Blind Children
* Senior Issues Division
* Vanda Pharmaceuticals

I look forward to being with all of you in Ocean City. IF for some reason you can not attend, please remember that the convention will be streamed live from NFBMD.ORG and you can also follow convention happenings on Twitter by searching for #NFBMD11.

Cheers,

Mark Riccobono
2011 NFBMD Convention Sponsor and Exhibit Coordinator