[Greater-baltimore] FW: Seeking blind models for print shoot

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Sep 8 02:21:30 UTC 2011

I tried to forward this information to these lists earlier today, but I'm
not sure if the message got through.  In case it didn't, here it is again.
I don't know any other information about this project.  Please email the
Julie directly if you are interested as she does not subscribe to this list.
Thanks,
Melissa